#eatdrinkplayfulton Photo Contest
What is your favorite way to #eatdrinkplayfulton? Do you love delicious #starbucks coffees or one of our tasty breakfast or lunch dishes?
Here is your chance to show off your mad photography skills, your love for Playhouse Café PLUS win a $50 or $25 gift card!
1. Visit @playhousecafefulton on Facebook and add your favorite Playhouse Café dish or drink to the comments of one of the contest posts.
2. Post to Facebook your best original Playhouse Café food or drink photo using the tag @playhousecafefulton and #eatdrinkplayfulton
The first-place winner will receive a $50 Playhouse Café gift card and runner-up receives a $25 Playhouse Café gift card! Contest ends October 15, 2022, 11:59 pm CST.
Tap into your inner foodie and get creative! We can’t wait to see how you #eatdrinkplayfulton.
See below for contest rules and regulations. Entrants automatically agree to these rules and regulations when a photo is submitted.
#eatdrinkplayfulton Photo Contest Rules
1. Eligibility: The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Playhouse Café as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Friday, September 23 at 12 pm CST and ending October 15, 2022 at 11:59 pm CST. All online entries must be received by October 15, 2022 at 11:59 pm CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting a self-taken photo tagged #eatdrinkplayfulton on the Playhouse Café Facebook page and by liking and following @playhousecafefulton on Facebook. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Playhouse Café. You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Playhouse Café.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a $50 Playhouse Café gift card and the Runner-Up will receive a $25 Playhouse Café gift card. The prizes are nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Playhouse Café to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by Brick District Playhouse Board. Winner will be notified by DM within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Playhouse Café shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT VISIT FULTON‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this photo contest, You understand and agree that Playhouse Café licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Visit Fulton. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Visit Fulton from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Visit Fulton may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
8. Terms & Conditions: Playhouse Café reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Playhouse Café’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Playhouse Café may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Playhouse Café. Playhouse Café reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Playhouse Café has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Playhouse Café reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Playhouse Café and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Playhouse Café, 613 Court St., Fulton, MO 65251.
11. The Campaign hosted by Playhouse Café is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.